mercoledì 18 ottobre 2023

The Moody Blues - 2002-10-18 - Clearwater, FL (ALD/SBD/FLAC)




(ALD-Soundboard FLAC)

Ruth Eckerd Hall 

Lineage: 
ALD/SBD > D8 (listen box) DAT > CDR 

CD1:
01. DJ introduction 
02. The Voice 
03. Tuesday Afternoon 
04. For My Lady 
05. English Sunset 
06. Words You Say 
07. Gemini Dream 
08. The Actor 
09. Steppin' In A Slide Zone 
10. I Know You're Out There Somewhere 
11. The Story In Your Eyes 

CD2:
01. Your Wildest Dreams 
02. Isn't Life Strange 
03. The Other Side Of Life 
04. Nothing Changes 
05. I'm Just A Singer (In A Rock 'N' Roll Band) 
06. Nights In White Satin 
07. Legend Of A Mind 
08. Question 
09. Ride My See-Saw 

Additional notes: 
* Deleted/faded extraneous applause at end of both discs (with Nero wave editor) 
* Deleted 11 seconds of pre-recorded music intro at beginning of track 102 
* Faded in track 102 with Nero wave editor 
* Re-tracked show by combining in Nero wave editor, then splitting with CD Wave 

ALD (assisted listening device) soundboard recordings are usually knocked for their "thin" sound quality (high amount of treble, not enough bass), but I don't think that's a real issue here at all. As such, Jim's files have been unaltered for sound quality (i.e., no EQ performed)--if some of you prefer to have more bass in your ALD recordings, I'll let you do your own EQ work since it then becomes a matter of personal taste. As for me, I think the show sounds great, as-is.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento